Full Service Design
If you’ve made the big decision to embark on a remodel or construction project you’re probably feeling excited and nervous at the same time, right? This is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make so let’s make sure you get it right!!
Our expert team at Bella Traverse Designs is well seasoned and can take all the fear away for you while making the process as fun as possible. Sure, there will be challenging moments along the way but we’re here to make those transition periods as simple and smooth as possible.
Let us guide you and take your design project from start to finish.
Ready to get started? We are too!!
*Full Service Design begins at $6000 (Per room) for an average size room of approximately 300 sq ft.
Is this service right for me
Are you ready to embark on this new chapter in the life of your home? A remodel can seem overwhelming and it can be if you’re tackling it without a good team by your side. There are a lot of questions that come up day by day but we’ll hold your hand and help you create a solid plan so those questions are addressed long before the trades show up.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, full service design is for you!
- I want to remodel my home but have no idea where to start. I am ready to trust design and trades professionals to take me through the process.
- I have a busy life and don’t have the time necessary to manage the project myself.
- I’m confident in my preferences but I prefer to be guided through the process by a professional interior designer.
What can I expect?
This list suggests a wide range of services and is not meant to be all-inclusive. Once we start to explore your project in detail we’ll narrow down the steps that are required for you throughout the duration of your design.
- On-site meeting to evaluate all your needs and goals.
- Review your project requirements and discuss potential restraints that will affect the feasibility of those goals.
- On-site measurements are taken to obtain necessary dimensions.
- Inventory all existing furniture that might be used in the project.
- Evaluate your style and color preferences.
- Review any drawings for new construction.
- Obtain and review existing scaled floor plans of the project space.
- Meet with landlord concerning building standards and regulations.
Ascertain potential building code, life safety code, and barrier-free regulations that might affect the project.
Coordinate with appropriate consultants when deemed necessary.
Develop project schedule.
Develop project budget.
Prepare final design plan.
- Develop the following areas on a preliminary basis:
- furniture plans.
- space utilization plans.
- selections of interior architectural finishes.
- furniture, furnishings and equipment selections.
- color selections.
- Review applicable building, life safety, and accessibility codes, and apply as required.
- Develop spatial communication adjacencies.
- Meet with consultants, such as architect, contractors, or others as required.
- Refine budget.
- Prepare design drawings, such as perspectives, elevations, etc., as required
-Finalize relationship diagrams or charts.
-Finalize space plans and layouts.
- Finalize furniture, furnishings, and equipment plans.
- Finalize working drawings related to custom furniture, cabinets, or architectural treatments.
- Determine specifications of architectural finishes.
- Prepare specifications of furniture, furnishings, and equipment.
- Prepare other drawings, such as lighting plans, elevations, and sections, etc., as required.
- Prepare presentation boards.
- Prepare presentation graphics, such as renderings of perspectives, isometrics, or axonometric drawings.
- Prepare a budget of expelled costs for all construction and furnishings, as specified.
- Prepare working drawings and schedules for the construction and/or installation of the space.
- Prepare written specifications to accompany working drawings, schedule, and furniture, furnishings, and equipment.
- Prepare furniture and equipment installation drawings.
- Obtain approvals and permits from jurisdictional agencies.
- Provide or assist client with the preparation of bid documents.
- Qualify vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Assist client in obtaining competitive bids for all phases of the project.
- Provide guidance in the section of necessary contractors.
- Assist client with owner-contractor contacts.
- Assist with securing bids.
- Provide project management supervision of the job site during construction/installation.
- Procure furniture and furnishings by submitting purchase orders to suppliers and installers
- Assist in the procurement of furniture and furnishings through bid administration.
- Make periodic visits to the job site to ensure the work is being done in accordance with the contract documents and specifications.
- Supervise installation of furniture, furnishings, and equipment.
- Maintain project management and schedule records.
- Assist in determination of substantial completion, payments to vendors, and securing releases.
- Prepare and administer post-occupancy evaluations.