Two Hour Project Kickoff Meeting
Ready to get started on your home design? Your 2-hour meeting with Senior Interior Designer Jamie Klecka is where the real work begins. Jamie will dig into your project details and uncover what’s keeping you stuck. She’ll get to know your design style, your preferences and your dreams for the space. At the completion of this meeting, Jamie will have gathered everything needed to start designing the space of your dreams.
Is this service right for me?
If you are pretty certain that you would like to hire us after this meeting, either with a DIY or Full Service project, this is where you should begin. If you would like to move forward with your project on your own, but need some one on one time to work through questions about all the material (flooring, countertops, drapery types, etc.) options available, please see the 2 Hour Design Consultation package.
“What Should I Expect From the 2-Hour Project Kickoff”
- We’ll begin by assessing the scope of work in detail so that all the relevant project details have been discussed and revealed.
- Next, we’ll take a walkthrough of the space either in-person or virtually. You’ll communicate what’s working and what’s not as well as how you’d like the space to function for you.
- After the tour Jamie will review her detailed notes and clarify anything that isn’t perfectly clear.
- You’ll be presented with package options and Jamie will make recommendations about which package suits your needs.
- Photos of your space will be taken and measurements may be gathered (measurements are dependent upon the size of the space). That will conclude the meeting.
- You’ll receive a detailed report via email within 48 hours of the meeting. This report will summarize the details of the meeting as well as include a quote for the package that best suits your needs.