DIY Design-With Shopping List
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get involved in designing your space? This package will give you the confidence to proceed on your own, knowing that the design works. No surprises and most importantly, no regrets!
“Is this Package Right For Me?”
If any of the statements below has you nodding your head in agreement then DIY Design is made for you:
- I just moved and nothing seems to work in the new space. I don’t want to make expensive mistakes so I’m just stuck in limbo.
- My dream would be to hire you for a full-service design but at this moment my budget doesn’t allow for that.
- I’m clear on my preferences. I know what I like and dislike but I get overwhelmed by trying to pull it all together.
- I have the time and I’m excited about the idea of implementation. I just need the direction so that I’m sure I’m making the right choices.
- I just need a simple plan that’s easy to follow. I’m happy to do the rest on my own.
“What’s Included in DIY Design?”
- CONCEPT BOARD - This is the most important step in determining a design that’s perfect for you. This conceptual stage helps us narrow down your style and your preferences. Depending on your needs you’ll be presented with 1 or 2 concepts.
- DESIGN BOARD - This board showcases the actual selections we’ve made for you. Everything presented at this time is available and ready to purchase.
- SHOPPING LIST - You’ve approved your design and now you’re ready to shop! Your shopping list will include links to furniture, art and decor so that you can purchase all your items from the comfort of your own home.
- FLOOR PLAN - A dimensioned floor plan will guide you on placement so you’ll never have to second guess your layout. (see note below for more information on floor plans)
- ELEVATIONS - We know hanging art is tricky. We’ll provide you with a 2D elevation showing you exactly where to place it on the wall.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES - We don’t leave out any important aspect of your design. A detailed list created specifically for your space will answer all the questions you might have during the implementation of your design.
IMPORTANT PROJECT INFORMATION
- ✴Do you live in Muskegon County? We’ll come to your home at the beginning of the project to take all the necessary measurements of your space to help us create your floor plan. Live outside the county? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We’ll send you the “How to Measure Your Space” document with step-by-step instruction on creating your own hand drawn floor plan.
- Local Muskegon County residents will receive presentation of their Concept & Design Boards in person at their home. Non-residents will receive their presentation via Zoom.
- DIY Design packages apply to average rooms of approximately 300 sq.ft. or less. If your space is small, reach out and we’ll send you a custom quote based on your needs.
- Need more than 1 room designed? You can qualify for our discounts if your project contains 3 or more spaces within the same home.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Let’s begin with your complementary Discovery Call and get to know each other. Next, we’ll move on to the 2-Hour Project Kickoff Meeting. This allows us to discuss your project in detail and marks the official launch of your design process.